What is Smutty Horse?
- Smutty Horse is a simple to use free file hosting service. It lets you share your photos, documents, music, videos and more with others online.
What works are allowed?
Smutty Horse welcomes uploading all works, as long as the work is legal in the United States and you have the legal right to publish the work on our service.
As an exception to this policy to prevent abuse, we do not allow malware on our service. Any malware that could be used to infect other computers may be removed from our service at our discretion.
Do you keep logs of uploaded works?
- Nothing ties an uploaded work back to the uploader directly.
Can you remove my copyrighted work?
- Please submit your copyright takedown notice to email@example.com.
Can you remove works that are defaming me or otherwise infringing my non-copyright rights?
- Smutty Horse respects takedowns for other works when accompanied with a certified US court order. If you are unable to obtain the order, a preliminary injuction or court order is typically also sufficient. Please forward the notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can you remove illegal works?
Please contact the appropriate law enforcement agency if you notice illegal works hosted on Smutty Horse. We have not been trained or qualified to investigate and fight crimes and enforce the law, so it's not appropriate to send accusations of illegal activity to us. You must contact the appropriate law enforcement office. They may then contact us if appropriate.If you are a US law enforcement official and you need our assistance, please contact email@example.com. If you are a law enforcement official from another country, we may voluntarily cooperate if the crime you are investigating would also be illegal in the United States.
What logs do you keep?
We collect information in our server logs from every visitor in order to ensure the security of our servers. These data are deleted after 4-5 weeks automatically. The data we collect here include:
- Your IP address
- The date and time of your visit
- The page that was visited
- Your browser type/version
How can I opt out?
- If you don't want to share your cookies with Google, then please read about how to opt out of Google's tracking cookies or you can also look into the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
I have a question…
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let's talk!